Union Gap, Wash.,- At approximately 12:40 am Saturday morning the Wide Hollow Creek crested its banks and began spilling over in the area of S 3rd Avenue and Ahtanum Road.
Several residences and businesses in the area have been affected.
The water level is being closely monitored.
The City of Union Gap will have a limited amount of sandbags available for the Citizens of Union Gap at 9:00 am at 102 W. Ahtanum Road.
The Police Department asks that, for your safety, please obey all detour signs and barricades in flooded areas.
Roadways will be closed for safety as required and will reopen as they are deemed safe to do so.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself