Union Gap, Wash.,- At approximately 12:40 am Saturday morning the Wide Hollow Creek crested its banks and began spilling over in the area of S 3rd Avenue and Ahtanum Road.
Several residences and businesses in the area have been affected.
The water level is being closely monitored.
The City of Union Gap will have a limited amount of sandbags available for the Citizens of Union Gap at 9:00 am at 102 W. Ahtanum Road.
The Police Department asks that, for your safety, please obey all detour signs and barricades in flooded areas.
Roadways will be closed for safety as required and will reopen as they are deemed safe to do so.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds