Managers of the Tri-Cities area IHOP Restaurants say thanks to all who came out yesterday and supported National Pancake Day and the Children's Miracle Network.
Between the locations in Kennewick and Pasco, more than 2,200 short stacks were given away.
As a result, hungry patrons donated about $4,100 for the Children's Miracle Network.
All the money raised will go to the Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and Children's Village.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome