Managers of the Tri-Cities area IHOP Restaurants say thanks to all who came out yesterday and supported National Pancake Day and the Children's Miracle Network.
Between the locations in Kennewick and Pasco, more than 2,200 short stacks were given away.
As a result, hungry patrons donated about $4,100 for the Children's Miracle Network.
All the money raised will go to the Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and Children's Village.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River