From Franklin County Emergency Services-
Approximately 7:30pm this evening, Lourdes Medical Center became aware of a gas leak at their facility.
Throughout the evening, Lourdes Medical staff, Pasco fire, and surrounding agencies worked to ensure the safety of patients, medical staff and responders while dealing with a natural gas leak at the facility. Lourdes Medical Center is currently running on diesel generators until final repairs to the gas lines can be made. All areas of the facility have been cleared and all other operations at the medical center have returned to normal. Crews will remain onsite until they are completely sure the facility is safe and there are no hazards present from the gas leak.
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer
- Suspect points sawed-off shotgun at Spokane Valley Deputy
- Yakima authorities searching for burglary, domestic violence, drug suspect
- Seahawks backup QB Trevone Boykin arrested on drug, intoxication counts