Following a disappointing season last year, cherry growers are expecting a large crop this year.
The Northwest Cherry Growers association says about 20 million boxes of cherries are forecasted this year -- up from 14 million the year before. '
The largest crop was 23 million boxes, back in 2012 -- cherry harvest season will begin next month.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82