Following a disappointing season last year, cherry growers are expecting a large crop this year.
The Northwest Cherry Growers association says about 20 million boxes of cherries are forecasted this year -- up from 14 million the year before. '
The largest crop was 23 million boxes, back in 2012 -- cherry harvest season will begin next month.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd