Following a disappointing season last year, cherry growers are expecting a large crop this year.
The Northwest Cherry Growers association says about 20 million boxes of cherries are forecasted this year -- up from 14 million the year before. '
The largest crop was 23 million boxes, back in 2012 -- cherry harvest season will begin next month.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest