Lukah Chang is sentenced to 35 years to life this morning in Umatilla County Superior Court as part of a plea deal.
Chang pleaded guilty to te murder of Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in 2012 and attempted murder for the attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway this past August.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention center in late August.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres