Lukah Chang is sentenced to 35 years to life this morning in Umatilla County Superior Court as part of a plea deal.
Chang pleaded guilty to te murder of Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in 2012 and attempted murder for the attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway this past August.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention center in late August.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter