Lukah Chang is sentenced to 35 years to life this morning in Umatilla County Superior Court as part of a plea deal.
Chang pleaded guilty to te murder of Amy Jane Brandhagen at a Pendleton motel in 2012 and attempted murder for the attack on Karen Lange along the Umatilla River Parkway this past August.
Chang was arrested after being found hiding in the Pendleton Convention center in late August.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services