UNION GAP, Wash. - Madd Hatter’s Haunt is back in 2017 and it’s bigger, better and scarier this year, but it’s also giving back to local charities as it has for the last decade.
Madd Hatter’s offers profit sharing opportunities to local clubs and charities and, this year, over 15 organizations are in on the effort. To help make things operate smoothly and to give you the scare of your life, 225 volunteers are making this years haunt get off the ground with a staff of 80 people at night to “make sure you have a safe and frightening good time!”
The massive indoor/outdoor location is at their new forever home at 208 South Ahtanum Road in Union Gap, or as they like to say, at the dead end of South 3rd Avenue and Ahtanum Road.
- Media outlets participate in Northwest Harvest "Carve Out Hunger"
- Camp Hope considering new winter shelter locations
- Message in a bottle tossed into ocean found 29 years later
- Pasco sees decrease in criminal mischief in multi-family buildings
- Kennewick police officer retires after 30+ years of service