A Toppenish man pleads not guilty to second degree murder charges this afternoon.
Francisco Gasca is accused of violently shaking his 2 month old daughter at the beginning of November, she died from those injuries.
Gasca was held in tribal jail until he was transferred to the Yakima County Jail earlier this month.
His trial is set for next month.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82