A Toppenish man pleads not guilty to second degree murder charges this afternoon.
Francisco Gasca is accused of violently shaking his 2 month old daughter at the beginning of November, she died from those injuries.
Gasca was held in tribal jail until he was transferred to the Yakima County Jail earlier this month.
His trial is set for next month.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft