A Toppenish man pleads not guilty to second degree murder charges this afternoon.
Francisco Gasca is accused of violently shaking his 2 month old daughter at the beginning of November, she died from those injuries.
Gasca was held in tribal jail until he was transferred to the Yakima County Jail earlier this month.
His trial is set for next month.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser