The trial date for a man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend, 32-year-old Rebeca Vandeventer in her Richland apartment last September is scheduled September 8th.
Lawrence Miller is charged with 2nd-degree murder for stabbing Vanderventer stabbed with a steak knife 30 times, 10 wounds to her front, 9 to her back and 11 to the groin.
Miller will be back in court on August 28th for his pre-trial.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced