The trial date for a man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend, 32-year-old Rebeca Vandeventer in her Richland apartment last September is scheduled September 8th.
Lawrence Miller is charged with 2nd-degree murder for stabbing Vanderventer stabbed with a steak knife 30 times, 10 wounds to her front, 9 to her back and 11 to the groin.
Miller will be back in court on August 28th for his pre-trial.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker