The trial date for a man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend, 32-year-old Rebeca Vandeventer in her Richland apartment last September is scheduled September 8th.
Lawrence Miller is charged with 2nd-degree murder for stabbing Vanderventer stabbed with a steak knife 30 times, 10 wounds to her front, 9 to her back and 11 to the groin.
Miller will be back in court on August 28th for his pre-trial.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires