Officers have located a suspect in central California who is accused of killing a man in Burbank.
Victor Castro Aguiliar is charged with first degree murder for killing 37-year-old Jose Ramon Hernadez-Solis.
Hernandez-Solis was shot to death at a party back in 2010.
Aguiliar was being held at a California detention center on unrelated matters when officials realized he was wanted in Walla Walla County.
Officers are still looking for a second suspect in the case, Luis "Chari" Renya, who is also facing first-degree murder charges.
At this time Walla Walla prosecuting attorney Jim Nagle does not know exactly when Aguilar will be brought back to Walla Walla County.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family