A man has admitted to Kennewick Police last week he is responsible for assaulting 5-month triplets earlier this month.
24-year-old Demetrias Williams was arrested on three counts of second degree assault of a child.
On August 3rd, one of the triplets was admitted to Kadlec Regional Medical Center for medical treatment due to illness. While undergoing an x-ray it was discovered that the child had multiple rib fractures described as nonaccidental trauma consistent with abuse. The child was determined to have other bone fractures and the child's siblings were x-rayed and they revealed similar rib fractures.
Williams contacted detectives last Wednesday.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations