A man has admitted to Kennewick Police last week he is responsible for assaulting 5-month triplets earlier this month.
24-year-old Demetrias Williams was arrested on three counts of second degree assault of a child.
On August 3rd, one of the triplets was admitted to Kadlec Regional Medical Center for medical treatment due to illness. While undergoing an x-ray it was discovered that the child had multiple rib fractures described as nonaccidental trauma consistent with abuse. The child was determined to have other bone fractures and the child's siblings were x-rayed and they revealed similar rib fractures.
Williams contacted detectives last Wednesday.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland