A Pasco man is in jail, accused of burglarizing his ex-girlfriend's home, then setting it on fire.
Police say 19 year old Reuben James Trenidad violated a no contact order by breaking into the residence on the 800 block of Octave Street in Pasco yesterday. He allegedly broke a number of items within the house, then took off before police arrived.
Officers were later called out again and found one side of the house in flames. Officers were able to locate, and arrest Trenidad. They booked him for burglary, destruction of property, domestic violence, violation of a no contact order, and investigation of arson.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome