A Pasco man is in jail, accused of burglarizing his ex-girlfriend's home, then setting it on fire.
Police say 19 year old Reuben James Trenidad violated a no contact order by breaking into the residence on the 800 block of Octave Street in Pasco yesterday. He allegedly broke a number of items within the house, then took off before police arrived.
Officers were later called out again and found one side of the house in flames. Officers were able to locate, and arrest Trenidad. They booked him for burglary, destruction of property, domestic violence, violation of a no contact order, and investigation of arson.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location