A transient is in jail accused of breaking into the Tri Cities Food Bank, stealing food and cash, and camping out inside.
An employee at the food bank on West Deschutes Avenue reported a possible burglary Friday. Stored food had been eaten, a business computer was accessed and petty cash was missing but there were no signs of forced entry.
Last night, Police were called back to the food bank and found 36 year old Anthony Eisele inside. He admitted to taking keys to the business during his first burglary days before, and camping out inside throughout the week.
Eisele was booked for commercial burglary at the fail.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome