A transient is in jail accused of breaking into the Tri Cities Food Bank, stealing food and cash, and camping out inside.
An employee at the food bank on West Deschutes Avenue reported a possible burglary Friday. Stored food had been eaten, a business computer was accessed and petty cash was missing but there were no signs of forced entry.
Last night, Police were called back to the food bank and found 36 year old Anthony Eisele inside. He admitted to taking keys to the business during his first burglary days before, and camping out inside throughout the week.
Eisele was booked for commercial burglary at the fail.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River