A man is recovering this morning after he was allegedly beaten and robbed of his wallet.
Police were called out to a hotel on the 1200 block of North 1st Street to find the 48 year old with significant head injuries. He told officers he had been struck in the head with an object and his wallet stolen.
He was taken to a local hospital for treatment. There is no suspect at this time. Police are continuing to investigate.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter