The Franklin County Prosecuter's Office charged 18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez with 2nd degree murder for the death of 32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn.
Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed Monday afternoon outside an apartment in Connell.
Police and the Franklin County sheriff's office said Bounhomsvanh was fatally wounded during an argument.
Also charged are Samelanxey Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm in the 2nd degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the timne of the shooting.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker