The Franklin County Prosecuter's Office charged 18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez with 2nd degree murder for the death of 32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn.
Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed Monday afternoon outside an apartment in Connell.
Police and the Franklin County sheriff's office said Bounhomsvanh was fatally wounded during an argument.
Also charged are Samelanxey Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm in the 2nd degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the timne of the shooting.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation