The Franklin County Prosecuter's Office charged 18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez with 2nd degree murder for the death of 32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn.
Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed Monday afternoon outside an apartment in Connell.
Police and the Franklin County sheriff's office said Bounhomsvanh was fatally wounded during an argument.
Also charged are Samelanxey Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm in the 2nd degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the timne of the shooting.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance