The Franklin County Prosecuter's Office charged 18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez with 2nd degree murder for the death of 32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn.
Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed Monday afternoon outside an apartment in Connell.
Police and the Franklin County sheriff's office said Bounhomsvanh was fatally wounded during an argument.
Also charged are Samelanxey Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm in the 2nd degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the timne of the shooting.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman