Benton County Prosecutor Andy Miller charges a Kennewick man with vehicular homicide.
According to court documents, Michael Steven Johnson drove a car in a reckless manner, striking and killing 52-year-old Nina Howard.
Court documents state Officer Lee Cooper who reposnded to the scene calculated Johnson was traveling 72 mph in a 40 mph zone.
The accident took place on April 8th near the intersection of Ely and 27th Ave. in Kennewick.
Johnson will be in court for his arraignment June 5th.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities