A fifty year old man dies after suffering a single vehicle motorcycle accident Friday afternoon at the roundabout at Keene and Bombing Range Rd.
Witnesses report that the man was having trouble controlling the motorcycle before the accident and that he was wearing a helmet. The man was taken to Kadlec Regional Medical Center where he later died.
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?