A fifty year old man dies after suffering a single vehicle motorcycle accident Friday afternoon at the roundabout at Keene and Bombing Range Rd.
Witnesses report that the man was having trouble controlling the motorcycle before the accident and that he was wearing a helmet. The man was taken to Kadlec Regional Medical Center where he later died.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself