A man is in jail after assaulting a woman at Subway on Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick Sunday morning.
Police say the victim was opening the store when the suspect, 34 year old Zackary Bailie, allegedly knocked on the door, and pushed his way in. He reportedly started arguing with victim over an upcoming court date, then assaulted her.
The victime was able to call 911, and Bailie fled the store. He was located at a local business nearby and arrested.
He faces charges of burglary, domestic assault, and tampering with a witness.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market