RICHLAND, Wash. - Police arrested a man found passed out in a car with drugs on their laps at a Richland gas station Thursday morning.
The men were parked in front of a gas pump, reclining in their seats in the 2000 block of Van Giesen. When officers looked in the window, they saw suspected narcotics and drug paraphernalia laying in plain sight.
Police recovered half a dozen syringes and a prescription pill bottle.
The driver was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant and the vehicle was impounded. Officers are waiting on a search warrant for the vehicle to investigate further.
- Kennewick installs outdoor fitness center at local park
- Humane society still hoping to get guinea pigs adopted
- Tri-Cities Cancer Center awared for their "Be A Man" video
- Authorities seek to arrest suspected child molester
- Woman with 42 cats in car might have known they were sick
- Seattle mayor adds diet pop to proposed soda tax