A man was hit by a car on Clearwater Ave. this morning at about 11:30 am.
Troy Allen had just stepped off an east-bound bus at the stop near Wendy's, went around the back of the bus and tried to cross the street.
17 year old Madison Siercke was driving a red four-door sedan and was turning left onto Clearwater from the Sterlings parking lot and struck the Allen.
He was taken to Trios Health with head and leg injuries, but was conscious and alert.
Due to the low speed of impact, there was little to no damge to the car except a shattered windshield.
Kennewick Police say the man failed to yield to traffic, and the female driver is not at fault.
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex