A man was hit by a car on Clearwater Ave. this morning at about 11:30 am.
Troy Allen had just stepped off an east-bound bus at the stop near Wendy's, went around the back of the bus and tried to cross the street.
17 year old Madison Siercke was driving a red four-door sedan and was turning left onto Clearwater from the Sterlings parking lot and struck the Allen.
He was taken to Trios Health with head and leg injuries, but was conscious and alert.
Due to the low speed of impact, there was little to no damge to the car except a shattered windshield.
Kennewick Police say the man failed to yield to traffic, and the female driver is not at fault.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds