Investigators are still trying to piece together events that led to a shootout between a man and officers in Selah on Friday.
The man, identified as Jesse Humphrey, was shot and killed by officers after exchanging gunfire with them in a neighborhood in Selah.
Deputies were in the area on a search warrant regarding two thefts, when Humphrey refused to come out of the home where the warrant was being served.
No officers were seriously injured in the standoff.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland