A Kennewick man wanted on two warrants jumped from a second story window in an attempt to get away from Kenenwick Police this morning.
It all started when officers responded just before 9 a.m. to an area on the 900 block of N. Cleveland St. for a report of a disturbance.
Officers located 21-year-old Ruben Jennings and confirmed he had two warrants for his arrest.
While officers attempted to contact Jennings at the front door to his apartment, Jennings jumped out the second story window trying to get away.
He resisted officers during his arrest and was later transported to Trios Health for a medical clearance prior to being booked into the Benton County Jail.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family