From the Yakima County Sheriff's Offiice:
On August 31, 2014 at approximately 2:40 PM Deputies from the Yakima County Sheriff’s Office and personnel from Yakima County Fire District 5 were sent to the 700 block of Hop Rd, Toppenish WA regarding an industrial accident. It had been reported a trailer had fallen on top of a worker.
Upon arrival it was determined the victim, twenty-two year old David Alonso Gonzalez-Rebolledo, had been fatally injured in the accident. Early investigation indicates David was driving a small tractor while pulling a twenty-five foot empty flatbed trailer. The trailer came loose and collided with the tractor David was on when his tractor struck a parked vehicle. The trailer then rode over the back of the tractor and pinned David down.
The Yakima County Coroner’s office and Washington State Labor & Industries continue to investigate the incident.
Next of kin has been notified.
- Does the Dubai Frame depict an ugly picture?
- Legislature passes bill targeting prohibited gun buyers
- Mother of South Carolina murder suspect dies
- Doctor's arrest brings attention to US female circumcisions
- North Korea detains US citizen; at least 3rd American being held
- Islamic Center burglarized in West Richland