24-year old Yakima man dies after his motorcycle collided with a car.
Police said Brandon Rossman was traveling westbound on W. Viola Ave. near S. 10th Ave at a high speed just after 7:30 p.m. last night.
Rossman failed to stop at the stop sign and collided with minivan.
Rossman was ejected from off his bike and suffered serious injuries.
He was transpoted to a local hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
The collision is being investigated by the Yakima Police Department Traffic Investigation Unit and anyone with information is encouraged to contact Sgt. Chance Belton at (509) 576-6789.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced