24-year old Yakima man dies after his motorcycle collided with a car.
Police said Brandon Rossman was traveling westbound on W. Viola Ave. near S. 10th Ave at a high speed just after 7:30 p.m. last night.
Rossman failed to stop at the stop sign and collided with minivan.
Rossman was ejected from off his bike and suffered serious injuries.
He was transpoted to a local hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
The collision is being investigated by the Yakima Police Department Traffic Investigation Unit and anyone with information is encouraged to contact Sgt. Chance Belton at (509) 576-6789.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds