A 23-year-old man pled guilty today to second degree assault for hitting a 74-year-old woman with a skateboard in Pendelton back in October.
Justin Doss will serve 21 days in jail with credit for time served, perform 240 hours of community service work, and pay a $3,500 fine for the October 3rd assault.
According to court documents, Doss' was at a local skate park when his unleashed dog crossed the street and threatened the victim and her dog. When Doss found his dog was pepper-sprayed, he ran across the street and angrily confronted the victim and, according to witnesses, assaulted her.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter