18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez pleads not-guilty to shooting and killing 32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn (shown in photo) in a Franklin County courtoom this morning.
Gonzalez is being charged with 2nd-degree murder.
Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed outside an apartment in Connell.
Police said the two men were in an argument moments before the shooting.
Also charged are Johnny Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of unlawful possession of a firearm in the 2nd-degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the time of the shooting.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker