18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez pleads not-guilty to shooting and killing 32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn (shown in photo) in a Franklin County courtoom this morning.
Gonzalez is being charged with 2nd-degree murder.
Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed outside an apartment in Connell.
Police said the two men were in an argument moments before the shooting.
Also charged are Johnny Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of unlawful possession of a firearm in the 2nd-degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the time of the shooting.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town