A man was drowning Tuesday in Rimrock late but was saved by a lifeguard and four students from a local school.
The man drowning became pinned between a boat that he was on and the boom from the sail.
The lifeguard on scene began helping the man but could not get him loose alone. That is when four Westpark Christian Academy students jumped in to help get the man free.
The school was on an end of the year trip, the students didn't want to be identified and put in the limelight for their actions.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest