The Yakima County Sheriff's Office say around 9 p.m. Saturday, a 28 year old Yakima resident had allegedly been picking fights with a family on the 900 block of Elton Road having an outdoor party.
The man allegedly picked a fight with an arriving guest and threatened to shoot him and went to his vehicle to get a gun.
When he returned with his gun and raised it, he was shot 3 times by the man he threatened.
The man who shot, was also a Yakima resident who had a valid concealed pistol license (CPL).
The wounded person was transported to a local Yakima hospital where he underwent surgery and is reported to be in stable condition.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties