A man is arrested on suspicion of arson after he allegedly lit a mobile home on fire this morning in Kennewick following an argument with his wife.
Benton County Sheriff's deputies arrested 46-year-old Sergio Mendoza after a neighbor reported the mobile home located on the 1300 block of South Date Place was on fire.
Mendoza had left the scene and was not located in the area, but later called dispatch and advised of his location. Deputies located him and took him into custody without incident.
Two dogs died in the fire and the mobile home is a complete loss.
Red Cros is on scene to help.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds