A man is arrested on suspicion of arson after he allegedly lit a mobile home on fire this morning in Kennewick following an argument with his wife.
Benton County Sheriff's deputies arrested 46-year-old Sergio Mendoza after a neighbor reported the mobile home located on the 1300 block of South Date Place was on fire.
Mendoza had left the scene and was not located in the area, but later called dispatch and advised of his location. Deputies located him and took him into custody without incident.
Two dogs died in the fire and the mobile home is a complete loss.
Red Cros is on scene to help.
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem