An Outlook man is in custody after allegedly pulling out a revolver and pointing it at several people early this morning.
Richland Police officers say 26-year-old Robert Ozuna got into an argument with friends at a residence on the 1300 block of Williams Boulevard.
Ozuna allegedly threatened to shoot some of the people in the home.
When officers arrived, they could not locate Ozuna. However, about 90 minutes later, he was found hiding in the back yard of a nearby house.
A loaded, .38 caliber revolver, reportedly stolen out of Soap Lake, WA, was found near him.
Ozuna is a convicted felon and a gang member; he was booked into the Benton County Jail on four counts of second degree assault, possession of a stolen firearm and a felon in possession of a firearm.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires