A hearing for a Keith Brier, Kennewick man facing felony harrassment charges for threatening to kill a Kennewick police officer was continued.
Part of craigslist post Brier wrote said, "Let me be clear! The next time I have interactions with law enforcement their will be at least one dead cop. If I get the chance to take a few more I will."
Brier pleaded not guily to his charges.
He will be back in court in two weeks.
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Selah fire grows to at least 2,800 acres