A hearing for a Keith Brier, Kennewick man facing felony harrassment charges for threatening to kill a Kennewick police officer was continued.
Part of craigslist post Brier wrote said, "Let me be clear! The next time I have interactions with law enforcement their will be at least one dead cop. If I get the chance to take a few more I will."
Brier pleaded not guily to his charges.
He will be back in court in two weeks.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody