Hundreds of people march Franklin Park this morning for babies.
The annual March for Babies (March of Dimes) is aimed at raising awareness about birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
People got the chance to meet with professionals from across the Yakima Valley, providing women and mothers with educational resources and information.
The event also raised funds to help in research efforts and programs for those affected by birth defects.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds