Hundreds of people march Franklin Park this morning for babies.
The annual March for Babies (March of Dimes) is aimed at raising awareness about birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
People got the chance to meet with professionals from across the Yakima Valley, providing women and mothers with educational resources and information.
The event also raised funds to help in research efforts and programs for those affected by birth defects.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown