Hundreds of people march Franklin Park this morning for babies.
The annual March for Babies (March of Dimes) is aimed at raising awareness about birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
People got the chance to meet with professionals from across the Yakima Valley, providing women and mothers with educational resources and information.
The event also raised funds to help in research efforts and programs for those affected by birth defects.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River