Hundreds of people march Franklin Park this morning for babies.
The annual March for Babies (March of Dimes) is aimed at raising awareness about birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
People got the chance to meet with professionals from across the Yakima Valley, providing women and mothers with educational resources and information.
The event also raised funds to help in research efforts and programs for those affected by birth defects.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer