The City of Richland agrees to extend the Market at the Parkway through 2016.
A recent survey reflected two-thirds of businesses in the parkway want to keep the farmers market that takes place every friday from June-October.
The biggest concern, however, is parking.
Business owners said it's difficult for their customers, especially those requiring handicapped parking spots, to access the businesses.
Organizers of market and business owners will be discussing several options to solve that problem before the market starts back up this summer.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition