Markham Elementary School afterschool program drama club presents "Bullies Anonymous," a musical about the hurtful effects of bullying.
Students will be performing the play today at 2:45 p.m., and 6 p.m.
"The opportunity to share this anti-bullying message with all of our students reinforces the message that bullying is unacceptable and hurts others," says Principal Wendy Lechelt-Polster. "This play has a positive message for all."
The show is free and open to the public.
All guest must check in at the school's office.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced