Yakima Valley Memorial's longtime CEO officially retires today after decades with the hospital.
Rick Linneweh was greeted by friends and colleagues at the hospital as he served his last day on the job.
Linneweh has been the CEO for Memorial for almost 40 years, and says it's time to focus on his family and possibly go back to school.
Current Vice President Russ Myers will take over Linneweh's position.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know