Yakima Valley Memorial's longtime CEO officially retires today after decades with the hospital.
Rick Linneweh was greeted by friends and colleagues at the hospital as he served his last day on the job.
Linneweh has been the CEO for Memorial for almost 40 years, and says it's time to focus on his family and possibly go back to school.
Current Vice President Russ Myers will take over Linneweh's position.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome