A memorial service was held for a 52-year-old Kennewick woman who was truck and killed by a car on Tuesday.
Nina Howard's service took place in a building that is part of the Buddhist Temple on 27th Ave. in Kennewick just yards away from where Howard was hit.
Her boyfriend of two years tells us he and Howard were members of the temple.
"If you do good for Nina, it will come back to you," said Bounxou Xaysy.
He says Howard contributed a lot of effort to helping people, he hopes in her memory, others will do the same.
The memorial is open to the public and it starts at 6 tonight.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled