It's a tradition for many movie go-ers and tonight, the summer season begins for the Milton-Freewater drive-in.
Locally owned and operated since 1961, the drive-in on Highway 11 is once again firing up the projector at sundown.
Gates open at 7 p.m. and movie go-ers can enjoy "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" followed by "Frozen".
The double-feature runs through Sunday.
General admission is $7 and children 11 and under, $2.
The drive-in takes cash only.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market