It's a tradition for many movie go-ers and tonight, the summer season begins for the Milton-Freewater drive-in.
Locally owned and operated since 1961, the drive-in on Highway 11 is once again firing up the projector at sundown.
Gates open at 7 p.m. and movie go-ers can enjoy "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" followed by "Frozen".
The double-feature runs through Sunday.
General admission is $7 and children 11 and under, $2.
The drive-in takes cash only.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town