WYOMING, Minn. - A Minnesota police department’s 4/20 tweet has gone viral.
In lieu of the marijuana holiday, the Wyoming, Minnesota police department tweeted a photo of an officer with a net waiting for a suspect to fall for the “munchies” trap.
As of 12:04 p.m. the tweet has more than 80,000 retweets and over 130,000 favorites.
In a follow up tweet the department said, “All jokes aside, substance abuse is a real issue. We use tongue in cheek humor to bring attention to those real issues.”
Recreational marijuana use is not legal in the state of Minnesota. Only medical marijuana is legal.
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop
- West Richland man is sentenced to 11 years in federal prision for receipt of child pornography
- Drivers from all over the country flood Tieton City Park for Grand Prix race