WYOMING, Minn. - A Minnesota police department’s 4/20 tweet has gone viral.
In lieu of the marijuana holiday, the Wyoming, Minnesota police department tweeted a photo of an officer with a net waiting for a suspect to fall for the “munchies” trap.
As of 12:04 p.m. the tweet has more than 80,000 retweets and over 130,000 favorites.
In a follow up tweet the department said, “All jokes aside, substance abuse is a real issue. We use tongue in cheek humor to bring attention to those real issues.”
Recreational marijuana use is not legal in the state of Minnesota. Only medical marijuana is legal.
- Local law enforcement get ready for "Drug Take Back" day
- Students host suicide prevention workshop at Columbia Basin College
- Kennewick installs outdoor fitness center at local park
- Humane society still hoping to get guinea pigs adopted
- Tri-Cities Cancer Center awared for their "Be A Man" video
- Authorities seek to arrest suspected child molester