Fourth of July weekend has come and passed, but that doesn't mean it's over for some organizations.
The Yakima Humane Society picked up dozens of stray cats and dogs over the weekend -- filling up most of the kennels in the shelter.
The shelter says a lot of these animals may have been scared from their homes due to the loud fireworks over the weekend.
Feel free to contact the shelter if your pet may have gone missing over the weekend.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds