Fourth of July weekend has come and passed, but that doesn't mean it's over for some organizations.
The Yakima Humane Society picked up dozens of stray cats and dogs over the weekend -- filling up most of the kennels in the shelter.
The shelter says a lot of these animals may have been scared from their homes due to the loud fireworks over the weekend.
Feel free to contact the shelter if your pet may have gone missing over the weekend.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location