Another armed robbery in Yakima took place over the weekend.
On Saturday just before noon a car pulled up to the Mo-Jo's Espresso Shop at Yakima and 11th Avenue.
Multiple suspects were in the car, one suspect entered the shop and demanded the barista give him the money from the cash register.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and is said to be a hispanic male-- medium build-- with short curly hair.
Multiple people are believed to be involved-- no one has been arrested.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds