Another armed robbery in Yakima took place over the weekend.
On Saturday just before noon a car pulled up to the Mo-Jo's Espresso Shop at Yakima and 11th Avenue.
Multiple suspects were in the car, one suspect entered the shop and demanded the barista give him the money from the cash register.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and is said to be a hispanic male-- medium build-- with short curly hair.
Multiple people are believed to be involved-- no one has been arrested.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign