Walla Walla County firefighters are trying to determine what sparked a mobile home fire in Burbank this morning.
The fire started around 8 o'clock at a mobile home on the 100 block of Cherry Street.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
The mobile home was considered a total loss.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled