Last week 30 restaurants participated in the 8th annual Dine-Out for United Way.
This year double the number of restaurants participated compared to last year.
United Way communications director Michele Roth said right now they only know figures from six of the restaurants, but they have already raised over $5,000.
Last year the United Way raised $4,000 total during Dine-Out.
Roth said this years turn out was incredible.
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state
- Gonzaga Bulldogs advance to first ever final four game