Last week 30 restaurants participated in the 8th annual Dine-Out for United Way.
This year double the number of restaurants participated compared to last year.
United Way communications director Michele Roth said right now they only know figures from six of the restaurants, but they have already raised over $5,000.
Last year the United Way raised $4,000 total during Dine-Out.
Roth said this years turn out was incredible.
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance
- Yakima Chamber of Commerce announces 2017 community service award recipient