Football Bets to Top $90 Billion. Ahead of the start of the N.F.L Football season The American Gaming Association expects fans across the country will bet heavy on the college and pro game.
However $88 billion or 98 percent the betting will be illegal thanks to a government ban. Illegal betting reached $4-point-1 billion on Super Bowl 50. In the past, 41 percent of Super Bowl viewers will bet on the big game.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities