Football Bets to Top $90 Billion. Ahead of the start of the N.F.L Football season The American Gaming Association expects fans across the country will bet heavy on the college and pro game.
However $88 billion or 98 percent the betting will be illegal thanks to a government ban. Illegal betting reached $4-point-1 billion on Super Bowl 50. In the past, 41 percent of Super Bowl viewers will bet on the big game.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market