Washington is listed among the most competitive states when it comes to business tax climate. That's according to the non-profit Tax Foundation's State Business Tax Climate Index.
It is based on an analysis of each state's tax code using variables in corporate, individual income, sales, property, and unemployment insurance taxes.
Washington is ranked 17th in the nation for business tax climate.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market