Washington is listed among the most competitive states when it comes to business tax climate. That's according to the non-profit Tax Foundation's State Business Tax Climate Index.
It is based on an analysis of each state's tax code using variables in corporate, individual income, sales, property, and unemployment insurance taxes.
Washington is ranked 17th in the nation for business tax climate.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities