The omnibus for Guadalupe Montejano scheduled for today has been continued until February 25th.
The prosecution said they are consistently recieving new reports from the police regarding the case.
They turn these over to the defense. Now the defense needs more time to review all these reports before an omnibus hearing can take place.
The trial is still set for March 19th and pre-trial will begain March 4th.
Guadalupe Montejano is being charged with the January 3rd death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
Montejano has pled not guilty first degree murder charges.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River