The omnibus for Guadalupe Montejano scheduled for today has been continued until February 25th.
The prosecution said they are consistently recieving new reports from the police regarding the case.
They turn these over to the defense. Now the defense needs more time to review all these reports before an omnibus hearing can take place.
The trial is still set for March 19th and pre-trial will begain March 4th.
Guadalupe Montejano is being charged with the January 3rd death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
Montejano has pled not guilty first degree murder charges.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US