A fire which started just past 9:30 AM this morning heavily damages a home near Lewis and 7th Ave. in Pasco.
The fire is believed to have started in the back of the home and dozens of neighbors could be seen watching as firefighters got the fire under control.
Eighteen year old Desarea Estavillo was tehre visiting her grandmother, and smelled something burning when she took out the trash. She went into the house to rescue her grandmother, who has dementia, after seeing the flames.
Estavillo tells us she was also able to rescue her grandmother's four dogs. A good samaritan called
9-1-1 to alert firefighters. Approximately thirty responded to put out that fire.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market