A Yakima man is recovering after being shot by a single bullet through both legs this morning.
The incident happened near Ninth Avenue and Walnut around 8:30 a.m.
32-year-old Marc Cole has been identified as the victim. He was shot after the suspect entered the premises demanding money.
The suspect and victim fought over the suspect's gun which discharged a bullet through both legs of the victim.
Yakima police say they have identified the suspect who is still at large but will not release his name.
The victim was taken to Yakima Regional Medical Center where he recieved surgery on his legs for what is believed to be non-lifethreatening injuries.
- Prosser school district works to amend social media policy
- China launches first homegrown aircraft carrier
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death