A motorcyclist is recovering after crashing into a bus Saturday morning.
Oregon State Police say 57 year old Larry Dew from Wisconsin was Eastbound on Highway 30 near the Dalles when he collided into the front of a bus turning into a gas station.
Dew was seriously injured, and had to be life flighted to a Portland Hospital, where he is in critical condition.
The bus belongs to the Oregon Child Development Coalition and had no passengers.
No citations have been issued at this time.
- Mother of South Carolina murder suspect dies
- Doctor's arrest brings attention to US female circumcisions
- North Korea detains US citizen; at least 3rd American being held
- Islamic Center burglarized in West Richland
- Second man charged in missing man's death case
- Washington state lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids