A motorcyclist is recovering after crashing into a bus Saturday morning.
Oregon State Police say 57 year old Larry Dew from Wisconsin was Eastbound on Highway 30 near the Dalles when he collided into the front of a bus turning into a gas station.
Dew was seriously injured, and had to be life flighted to a Portland Hospital, where he is in critical condition.
The bus belongs to the Oregon Child Development Coalition and had no passengers.
No citations have been issued at this time.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials