A motorcyclist is recovering after crashing into a bus Saturday morning.
Oregon State Police say 57 year old Larry Dew from Wisconsin was Eastbound on Highway 30 near the Dalles when he collided into the front of a bus turning into a gas station.
Dew was seriously injured, and had to be life flighted to a Portland Hospital, where he is in critical condition.
The bus belongs to the Oregon Child Development Coalition and had no passengers.
No citations have been issued at this time.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires