A motorcyclist is recovering after crashing into a bus Saturday morning.
Oregon State Police say 57 year old Larry Dew from Wisconsin was Eastbound on Highway 30 near the Dalles when he collided into the front of a bus turning into a gas station.
Dew was seriously injured, and had to be life flighted to a Portland Hospital, where he is in critical condition.
The bus belongs to the Oregon Child Development Coalition and had no passengers.
No citations have been issued at this time.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities