A motorcyclist is recovering after crashing into a bus Saturday morning.
Oregon State Police say 57 year old Larry Dew from Wisconsin was Eastbound on Highway 30 near the Dalles when he collided into the front of a bus turning into a gas station.
Dew was seriously injured, and had to be life flighted to a Portland Hospital, where he is in critical condition.
The bus belongs to the Oregon Child Development Coalition and had no passengers.
No citations have been issued at this time.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome