A Kennewick man is recovering this morning after being thrown from the motorcycle he was riding on last night.
According to the WSP, 18 year old Murphey Osmundson was Westbound on Interstate I-82 on the off ramp to George Washington Way when he failed to negotiate the curve.
Osmundson was transported to Kadlec Hospital for his injuries.
The WSP says speed was a factor in the crash.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land