A Kennewick man is recovering this morning after being thrown from the motorcycle he was riding on last night.
According to the WSP, 18 year old Murphey Osmundson was Westbound on Interstate I-82 on the off ramp to George Washington Way when he failed to negotiate the curve.
Osmundson was transported to Kadlec Hospital for his injuries.
The WSP says speed was a factor in the crash.
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing