A Kennewick man is recovering this morning after being thrown from the motorcycle he was riding on last night.
According to the WSP, 18 year old Murphey Osmundson was Westbound on Interstate I-82 on the off ramp to George Washington Way when he failed to negotiate the curve.
Osmundson was transported to Kadlec Hospital for his injuries.
The WSP says speed was a factor in the crash.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance