A Hermiston man is safe after his motorhome caught fire and spread to a grassy area next to Interstate 84 this morning east of Mosier.
The westbound lanes of the interstate were briefly closed while firefighters extinguished the fire.
The 57-year-old man was not injured.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters