A Hermiston man is safe after his motorhome caught fire and spread to a grassy area next to Interstate 84 this morning east of Mosier.
The westbound lanes of the interstate were briefly closed while firefighters extinguished the fire.
The 57-year-old man was not injured.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds