The City of Moxee opens it's largest festival this tonight.
people are already flocking to the Moxee Hop Festival, held every year..
The festival is expected to bring in over ten thousand people from across the country.
Events include live band entertainment, a parade through downtown Moxee, and of course beer sampling.
Event goers say they love the atmosphere, which brings them back every year.
"The community is so closely knit, everybody does everything for everybody," said Pam Lee, "It's really a nice, small community."
The hop festival will run through Sunday.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown