The City of Moxee opens it's largest festival this tonight.
people are already flocking to the Moxee Hop Festival, held every year..
The festival is expected to bring in over ten thousand people from across the country.
Events include live band entertainment, a parade through downtown Moxee, and of course beer sampling.
Event goers say they love the atmosphere, which brings them back every year.
"The community is so closely knit, everybody does everything for everybody," said Pam Lee, "It's really a nice, small community."
The hop festival will run through Sunday.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war